Sep 12, 2012

VanDuesen Grand Opening

Hi all -

I wanted to share with you a NEW venture I have begun. a few months ago VanDuesen photography saw a couple of picture frames I created for a friend of mine. They liked them so much they invited me to be a vender in the boutique of their NEW location.

This weekend is their Grand Opening event. 

 

If you live in the Kansas City area, I would love for you to come. 
If you don't live here, I'd like to give you a sneak peak of what I have in the shop. 

the Family Tree frame  
12x12





 
   
the Today, Tomorrow & Forever frame  
12x12

    



the Flutter By frame
12x12




the Post Cards frame
8x8



 the Letters Tryptic frame
6x6





the Seashells frame
12x12

 

 

the Adventures frame
12x12





the Dance Edition frame
12x12





the Math Geek frame
8x8



the Traveling We Have Done frame
8x11






1 comment:

Please leave me some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...