Feb 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day. We started the day off with apple turnovers, yummy! Logan (my son) has a Valentines party at school this afternoon.  


Yesterday I got a knock at the door. My Valentines gift from my sweetie, was a day early...I got Chocolate covered strawberries and cherries from Sheri's Berries so yummy and what a surprise!


This Jar was created from a Starbucks Coffee jar. The products used were all Stampin' Up! products. I love making these jars for family and friends. I have plenty of empties sitting around seeing as how I drink at least one a day. Drinking one right now....We all have to have our vices.   



I hope the rest of my day turns out like my morning has. Being room mom, I have to go supervise Logan's party. Hopefully we can squeeze in dinner out before basketball practice.




 I hope your Valentines Day is full of hugs and kisses. Thank you for letting me share a little of my life with you. Have a wonderful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...