Feb 10, 2012

Cars, Funds, & Boxes


When my son was first born we received a bunch of raw wooden toy cars from a friend. He had made them by hand out of scrap wood. Logan never really played with them, but they looked cute in a basket in his room. My son is 10 now and only into sports and video games...emphasis on video games.  


So I decided to paint the cars. And then I decide to stamp on the cars. And then I decided to add embellishments. And then I decided they were too cute for kids to play with, so what was I going to do with them? Then a friend saw them and said to put them on top of boxes. So this is where it has gone from there... 

A red Ford truck like the one my husband had when we got married...     




A yellow Bubble Bee race car like the one my son used to play with...




A London Taxi like my friend Janet rode in....




A tow truck the colors of the local body shop.... 




A golf cart like the one my dad rides in...




I've totally fallen in love with these boxes. They would be great Valentines or Easter gifts. You could put candy in them and then afterwords they could use them to stash money in. 
You can purchase these boxes in my booth @ Nellie & Nicos.    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...