Feb 9, 2012

My Girl Doll Rocker


When I saw this rocker at a church garage sale this summer I fell in love. 
It was actually a planter. where the cushion is is where a pot is supposed to be. It was dark brown and in two pieces, but I new what it could be, so I new I had to have it.    


First I painted it, sanded, glazed and polyuethaned it. Then I added the words "My Girl" and a chipboard flower. Then I made a rag flower and added it to the top of the chipboard flower.


I added material and padding to the center of the rocker to make a cushion for the doll. then i created a ruffle out of the same material and added ribbons and bows. 


This chair is a perfect size for an American Girl Doll.
You can see it up close at my booth @ Nellie & Nicos.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...