Apr 9, 2012

Coffe Filter Flowers


A friend and I worked on some coffee filter flowers the other day. She was covering a lampshade with them.  I wanted to do a lampshade too, but I really didn't have one I wanted to use and I really didn't have a place for it anyways. So I decided to make the flowers to go into a vase. 

I had picked up this vase at a garage sale awhile back. I had primed it, but really couldn't get inspired on how to go forward.     


We started out with natural (tan) coffee filters. After making about 12 flowers, I of coarse started getting bored. So out came the stamps and the inkpads and then the spritzers.    


 I have gotten pretty good at these flowers now.

After I finished these blue ones, I got inspiration to paint the vase blue and add these rusty old hearts with some linen thread.  


Off to the shop they go. you can see them @ Nellie and Nicos

Happy Crafting! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...