May 18, 2012

Duck, Duck, Goose

I made these little duck boxes for Easter decorations this year, but they really could be used for anything. they would be great in a nursery or bathroom. 



The first one I made was the duck with the basket. 





The basket is from some miniatures my mother-in-law gave to me. I used an inkpad to make it blue. I added some vintage trim around the outer edge and some ribbon to tie it around the ducks neck. I used shredded money (my son got on a tour to the federal bank) to create the grass.    




The next duck I created was the dunce hat duck.





The last duck is the one with the ruffled collar. I love him the most.



 
I accordion folded some paper and to create the collar and then added some crape paper. 

Happy craftin' -


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...