Apr 3, 2012

St Pats Decor (a little late)


Recently one of my good friends bought me this bust at an antique store. It is solid white. At first i thought it was going to have a home in my bedroom to hang jewelry on.


Then I came across these little hats at the Dollar Store. I think they where for putting treats in.   




With a little paper and some embellishments the hat turned into this...a fine vintage fine if I say so myself. 

 


Then her neck looked a little bare and I went on a hunt. I found this locket I have had hidden in my stuff for years. Then what to put in it...off to find some clip art, a pearl and a tiny clock face. Too cute and I can change it out for each holiday.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me some Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...